- ENG 121 and ENG 122
- MAT 131 and MAT 132
- CSC 133
- PED (1) or HED 150 (3)
- General Education Humanities Elective
- MEC 119
- General Education Social Sciences Elective
- General Education Humanities or General Education Social Sciences Elective
- CHM 121/125 and CHM 122/126
- PHY 133/135 and PHY 134/136 and PHY 236/239
- MAT 233 and MAT 234
- Two Technical Electives (see below)
- For Chemical Engineering, the two Technical Electives are CHM 221/227 and CHM 222/228.
- For Civil Engineering, the two Technical Electives are ELT 221 and MEC 222.
- For Electrical Engineering the two Technical Electives are ELT 221 and ELT 222.
- For Mechanical Engineering, the two Technical Electives are ELT 221 and MEC 222.
Please make an appointment with a transfer counselor in the Department of Counseling and Career Services for any questions about transferring this degree to the college/university of your choice.
For additional questions, please email the Academic Advising Center at email@example.com.