- ENG 121 and ENG 122
- Two General Education Mathematics courses (either the MAT 123/124 or 129/131 or 131/285 sequence is recommended.)
- PED (1) or HED 150 (3)
- Two General Education Humanities courses
- General Education Science course (3 or 4 credits)
- ACC 101 and ACC 102
- ECO 201 and ECO 202 (MAT 013 is the prerequisite to EC0 201)
- SPE 121
- BUS 101
- CSC 105 or CSC 106
- BUS 201
- Three Business Electives (BUS 202, MGT 210, and MKT 201 are recommended)
- Free Elective
Please make an appointment with a transfer counselor in the Department of Counseling and Career Services for any questions about transferring BUS.AS. Please note that the Liberal Arts- Business Option degree (not Business Administration Transfer) is designed for transfer to Rutgers University in New Brunswick.
For additional questions, please email the Academic Advising Center at email@example.com.