- BIO 010 has a corequisite of MAT 013.
- CHM 010 has a prerequisite of MAT 013.
- CHM 010 is the required course for Health Technology students who have no evidence of High School Lab Chemistry. CHM 020 is the required course for Science Transfer majors who have no evidence of High School Lab Chemistry.
- General Biology I (BIO 123) has prerequisites of MAT 013, BIO 010 and CHM 010.
- General Chemistry I (CHM 121/125) has prerequisites of MAT 014 and CHM 010. (Please note that there is no BIO prerequisite here and that MAT 014 and not merely MAT 013 is a prerequisite.)
- Human Anatomy and Physiology I (BIO 111) has prerequisites of MAT 013, BIO 010, and CHM 010.
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
An Overview of Information about Biology and Chemistry Courses
It is important that both students and advisors remember certain points about registering for certain Biology and Chemistry courses.