Friday, May 28, 2010

Having Trouble Registering Online?

The Center receives many calls from students who are having difficulty registering online. If you have the same concern, ask yourself the following questions.
  • Am I on Restriction or Probation? If so, you need to have your hold lifted at the Advising Center.
  • Do I have a need for developmental RDG, ENG, or MAT? If so, a hold has to be lifted.
  • Do I have an outstanding balance? You will need to visit the Office of the Bursar on the top floor of Chambers Hall to pay the balance.
  • Does the Office of Health and Safety have my complete immunization record? If not, there is a hold preventing you from registering as a full time student.
  • Does the Office of Admissions have my complete high school transcript? Students who graduated before June 2010 who do not have the final semester of their high school trancript on file will have a hold on their registration.

If you have any questions, please email through your Campus Cruiser portal account.

No comments:

Post a Comment